TV47 is the home of untold stories and Kenya’s leading corporate-biased media house is looking for qualified and specialised Bilingual Reporters
Tv47 cut across the board and bring to audience stories that have never been told before. The company owned by Mount Kenya Founder Simon Gicharu has invested heavily on cutting edge technology, state of the art facilities, research and innovation.
- Specialised Bilingual ReportersAcademic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication. Broadcast Journalism, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. Skills
- Specialty in reporting on legal, energy, blue economy, ICT and business will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good interviewing skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages both spoken and written
- JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT 1. 1.
- SPECIAL REPORTER AND CAMERAPERSON (1 reporter, 1 cameraperson)
- PROGRAMMES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS: .
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication, Broadcast Journalism, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution. .
- Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 25th June 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified